Complaint Review: Healthy Online Servicws

• Updated: Mon, March 15, 2010

• Reported By: gwb — Monticello Indiana USA
Healthy Online Servicws
904 E Chaparral Rd Internet United States of America

Healthy Online Servicws Billed me for 14 days supply of Colon Cleanse 3000 which was to be a free sample. $133.95, Internet

I responded to an offer for 14 day free trial sample of Colon Cleanse 3000.  I received the sample, but before I was able to try it, on 8/11/09 I went into the hospital for gallbladder removal.  I have not been in any condition where I could try the sample.

I have not heard anything from the company and have gotten no product from them.

Today, 3/15/10, I get a bill for $133.95 from this company.  I call their 877 number and am told there are 22 people ahead of me.  This counts down until I am next to be answered and the phone is disconnected.  I go online to their web address and it just says to call the 877 number.  So I can't even talk to them about it.

Sure is a great scam going on and I have read several other like complaints in this Ripoff Report web site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2010 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Healthy-Online-Servicws/internet/Healthy-Online-Servicws-Billed-me-for-14-days-supply-of-Colon-Cleanse-3000-which-was-to-b-581279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Healthy Online Servicws