Chin

• Updated: Sun, October 14, 2012

• Reported By: MrzD08 — San Diego California United States of America
Healthy and Active

Healthy and Active Terrible customer service Internet

On 9/12/12 I ordered the Essential Lovers Kit along with some other items. When they arrived I didn't open the box because my kids where around and it was for a weekend get away once my husband arrived back from military training. Well a week before he was due to arrive home I was packing up our bags and finally opened the package and to my surprise and great disgust the penis shaped toy in the kit was was open and actually had what appeared to be a pubic hair on it. I immediately contacted customer service and told the woman on the phone what I found and all she kept saying is we don't offer returns on opened items and there products come from a warehouse,I kept trying to tell her I didn't open it but she just stuck to her quote. There where no safety measures on the package. No glue around the sides or staples to assure that you the consumer are the first and only user of your order.This was quite disappointing. My husband has ordered from them several times over the past few years and up until then I was very happy but as of this incident I will never order from them again nor will I recommend there site or products to anyone of my friends or family members who enjoy a healthy sex life. I am both disappointed and disgusted to say the very least.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2012 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Healthy-and-Active/internet/Healthy-and-Active-Terrible-customer-service-Internet-954799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Healthy and Active