Complaint Review: HealthyOnlineServices.com

• Updated: Thu, April 01, 2010

• Reported By: Anna — Brinkley Arkansas United States of America
HealthyOnlineServices.com
7904 E. Chaparral Rd. #A110-146 Internet United States of America

HealthyOnlineServices.com Don't Know any On3/29/10IGot A Letter Saying I Was Going To Be Forced To Pay $133.95 For A Trial Size Bottle Of Colon Clear Internet

IGot A letter Today3/29/10Saying I Was Going To Be Turned Over To A Collection Agency To Collect $133.95 For A Bottle Of Rez Clear, That Was Suppose To Be $4.99That Was ChargedTo My Card. I Did Not Find Any Papers In The Box,Any wayI Took About 15or20 And Had To go To the hospital.I Hope I Don't Have To Pay For Those Pills.Tese People Are Ripoff's In 5ftLettersI Can't Belive People Like that are In BussinessRipping Off People I Just Cannot Pay money For Something I Belive Sent Me To the Hospital I Didn't Even Know Their Phone # Untill Recieved Their Letter Today. Thank You for Helping Me. I'm On S.S. And I Am Noy Ableto pay For Theie Nasty pills.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2010 11:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HealthyOnlineServicescom/internet/HealthyOnlineServicescom-Dont-Know-any-On32910IGot-A-Letter-Saying-I-Was-Going-To-Be-F-588145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HealthyOnlineServices.com