Complaint Review: HealthyRightNow

• Submitted: Wed, March 26, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 07, 2008

• Reported By:industry Pennsylvania
HealthyRightNow
Po Box 1327 Cordova, Tennessee U.S.A.

HealthyRightNow HEALTHYRIGHTNOW'S VANITY A RIPOFF!!! STEALS YOUR MONEY!! YOU NEVER RECEIVE YOUR PRODUCT!!! NO CUSTOMER SERVICE EXISTS!! Cordova Tennessee

*UPDATE Employee: We are working as fast as we can

*Author of original report: Don't be fooled!!! Springtime Herbs

*UPDATE Employee: Incorrect

I ordered the product vanity from healthy rightnow in Jan. 08. They day I ordered my product the money was debited from my account. Three weeks later I had still not received my product. I sent e-mail after e-mail and finally I was sent an automatic email(not from a real person)that my product had shipped. A week and a half later I still had nothing. When someone finally sent me an e-mail back they blamed it on a wrong shipping address. Finally after almost 1 1/2 months I had my product.

Then by my own stupid fault I gave them the benefit of the doubt and re-ordered a 3 month supply for $159.00. Again my money was debited the same day I ordered. It has almost been a month now and I still have received NOTHING..I send e-mail after e-mail but NO ONE returns anything.

There is no way to contact these people and they just steal your money!! I have found numerous other reports with people having the same problem!!! If you google the comapny you will see that they have had numerous business names and ripoff reports have been filed for all of them!!!

If you order a product that you actually want to receive Do Not Order From This Company!! THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY!!

**I am sure you will be amused reading all of the responses from this company though...shipping errors, wrong addresses(which seems to be their fallback), customer service transitions. I also read the most recent update where they wished the customer a most blessed day!! Who do they think they are fooling?!?! I'd like to tell them where they can shove there "Blessed Day"!!

Jennydee1982
industry, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2008 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HealthyRightNow/Cordova-Tennessee-38088/HealthyRightNow-HEALTHYRIGHTNOWS-VANITY-A-RIPOFF-STEALS-YOUR-MONEY-YOU-NEVER-RECEIVE-321226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HealthyRightNow

AUTHOR: Rach - (United Kingdom)

I HAVE BEEN HAVING EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEMS WITH THIS COMPANY BUT AFTER READING THESE POSTS I RANG THIS NUMBER (A DIFFERENT NUMBER TO THE ONE I PREVIOUSLY TRIED) I DID GET THROUGH AND HAVE BEEN PROMISED MY PACKAGE WILL BE SENT AGAIN AND I SHOULD RECIVED IT IN TWO WEEKS. SO FINGERS CROSSED.

AUTHOR: Rach - (United Kingdom)

We are working as fast as we can

AUTHOR: Healthy Right Now - (U.S.A.)

We have several people answering this line. 901-867-9803

Due to the vast amount of backed-up and delayed orders you may have called when all the lines were in use.

I personally have been answering this phone all day.

Again, I personally apologize for this terrible inconvenience and will do everthing I can to resolve this.

You WILL receive a refund. That is final. Please be patient while we get caught up.

We are new to this whole RipOffReport thing, so I am trying to respond to these as they come up. I love this site and how easy they make it for both sides to resolve issues publicly.

Don't be fooled!!! Springtime Herbs

AUTHOR: Jennydee1982 - (U.S.A.)

Just a heads up to ANY consumer that is planning on purchasing anything from this company... I would like to respond to their rebuttle titled "Incorrect" Yes they do have a contact number listed...but that is about all...They cannot be reached! They have customer service hrs. listed as M-F 9-5...But you alwys get the recording "we're sorry all of our representitives are busy assisting other customers" you can not hold for a representitive though, it takes you straight to a voicemail, which the first time I ordered I left 2 messgaes that were never returned.

I would like to say Kudos to this company for being so quick to respond to my E-mail today, when I let them know I was in contact with an attorney and other unsatisfied customers. My E-mail and this Rip-off report were responded to within just a few hours...but it's funny I have been E-mailing this comapny for 11 days now with absolutely no response as to when my order will ship...I guess I must have been sending the e-mails to the wrong address...or better yet maybe they were just getting lost in transit...just like my order.

As far as the transitions in customer service delaying orders there is a simple solution...Stop leaving your paying customers in the dark...let them know what is going on...I would have been happy with an E-mail back just letting me know when my order would ship...

**I received an e-mail from Springtime Herbs saying I will receive a full refund within 24-48hrs...I'll believe that when I see it..Springtime Herbs has the same mailing address as HealthyRightNow...So I would beware of them too!!

Incorrect

AUTHOR: Healthy Right Now - (U.S.A.)

Let's clarify some things.

First of all, there is a way to contact us. 901-867-9803

Second, we ARE in the middle of transitioning our shipping. If you haven't noticed ALL the rip-off reports posted are from the first 90 days of this year.

We are working as hard as we can to fix this and have actually stopped ALL advertising until we can get caught up.

We will be glad to issue you a full refund. Or re-send your product. Whichever you wish. :)

Please call Healthy Right Now Customer Service at: 901-867-9803
Or e-mail us at: sales@healthyrightnow.com (we have new people responding to this)

Again, HealthyRightNow Inc. will never intentionally defraud you. If you feel like you have been treated poorly by our former Customer Service please let us know.