Complaint Review: Healthyrightnow

• Submitted: Mon, April 21, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 21, 2008

• Reported By:Marene Other
Healthyrightnow
PO Box 1327 - Cordova, TN 38088 - USA Cordova,, Tennessee U.S.A.

Healthyrightnow They have stolen my money!!! I have paid the goods but never received them Cordova, Tennessee

I am trying hard to solve a big health problem, and thought to have found a solution with Liporex. I bought in October 2007 the product thery were promoting and paid by credit card.

As I am in Italy, they told me that I would have received the parcel in a 40 days. I did not receive anything. I checked with the customs in Italy but nothing arrived to them, so the good was neve been sent.

I tried to call them with no success, so I wrote many many email, to which I had the usual answer: allow a 40 days for customs. In late January, they told me that they would sent again (!!!) the goods, and when I wrote back to have any information about, the mail returned back,because the address was no more available.
They have stolen my money: 229,90 USD!!!!

Loredana
Marene
Italy

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2008 12:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Healthyrightnow/Cordova-Tennessee-38088/Healthyrightnow-They-have-stolen-my-money-I-have-paid-the-goods-but-never-received-them-327583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Healthyrightnow