Complaint Review: HearinAid2020

• Updated: Tue, June 11, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Fairview North Carolina
HearinAid2020
773 Victory Highway West Greenwich, Rhode Island USA

HearinAid2020, HearingAmplifiers Hearing Aid Ripoff! West Greenwich Rhode Island

I ordered an inexpensive hearing amplifier for my 92 year old friend.  We received the amplifier and started using it immediately.  From the beginning the amplifier would work for a minute then stop functioning.  We checked the instructions over and over to find any clue as to why it was doing this including changing the baterry and found no reason for the dysfunction.  I called the company and they said that I could return the product for a refund less shipping, however, since the product was defective I did not feel that we should pay shipping coming and going.  The representative said she would not refund the shipping.  I said that I would put a hold on the credit card purchase and she said go ahead but the card company would not honor it.  She did not offer to replace the amplifier nor even offered any apologies about the situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HearinAid2020/West-Greenwich-Rhode-Island-02817/HearinAid2020-HearingAmplifiers-Hearing-Aid-Ripoff-West-Greenwich-Rhode-Island-1058213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HearinAid2020