Complaint Review: Hearingaidzone.com Bss.Inc

• Submitted: Mon, June 30, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 30, 2008

• Reported By:lone oak Texas
Hearingaidzone.com Bss.Inc
P.O.box 434 Oakland, Maryland U.S.A.

Hearingaidzone.com Bss.Inc Ripoff old people,disabled people trying to hear trash nonworking hearing aids. Oakland Maryland

work at all. We contacted hearingaidzone.com by em for they had no phone Number. tom was We ordered the hearing aid and 107.00 was charged to Mothers card. The aid arrived, would not the first to respond no action until 1 1/2 weeks later. Jenny was sarcastic and stated excuse me. then a man named Ed em back and said tom was out of the office and he would handle it so I waited for the rma form for a week I then wrote and told them I would contact federal fraud bbb and ripoff reports He said I thought You had the form.

They were waiting for the 30 days to woid return of monies. He then did not send a form but sent the 08052118 # no form so we srote back and asked for the form or what to do with this #. NOOO response. We tried to cancel the payment but too late and out of time of them doodling our return . My dad is 87 years old and not a rich man and still can't hear. This is a Travisty. I will report this as fraud to put it lightly to the F>B>I>. Thanks

Catherine
lone oak, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2008 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hearingaidzonecom-BssInc/Oakland-Maryland-21550/Hearingaidzonecom-BssInc-Ripoff-old-peopledisabled-people-trying-to-hear-trash-nonworki-345904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hearingaidzone.com Bss.Inc