Complaint Review: Hearst Communications, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, March 04, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: RCD — San Antonio Texas United States of America
Hearst Communications, Inc.
New York, New York United States of America

Hearst Communications, Inc. Goodhouskeeping Magazine Being Bullied for not renewing subscription. New York, New York

I am receiving threatening letters and invoice saying that I have a delinquent account. I cancelled my subscription after it expired, and do not wish to renew. I have not received a single magazine after I cancelled. They say I agreed for them to bill me later. Bill me for what? I cancelled and do not owe them a penny, and I wrote them a complaint and the letters keep coming.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 09:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hearst-Communications-Inc/New-York-New-York-10019/Hearst-Communications-Inc-Goodhouskeeping-Magazine-Being-Bullied-for-not-renewing-subscr-1023586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hearst Communications, Inc.