Complaint Review: Hearst Corporation - Invoicing Bureau

• Submitted: Wed, May 12, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, May 12, 2010

• Reported By: Ceridwen — New Port Richey Florida United States of America
Hearst Corporation - Invoicing Bureau

Hearst Corporation - Invoicing Bureau Good Housekeeping Billing me for magazine I never ordered or received Internet

I have been receiving bills for a subscription to Good Housekeeping that I not only never ordered, but have never received a copy of.  At first I ignored the first invoice thinking it was just another scam expecting me to whip out a check and pay them because I received a bill in the mail.  Now I've gotten a second bill and they're starting to get a little pushy with their collections, stating that when I ordered my subscription I requested that they bill me.

It's pretty annoying to get such a notice and there is no contact information on the invoice other than a post office box where I'm supposed to send my payment.  I tried going to the website and could not find any "contact us" link or phone numbers.

I just wanted to alert others that if you receive a bill from them, it's not necessarily yours or valid.  Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2010 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hearst-Corporation-Invoicing-Bureau/internet/Hearst-Corporation-Invoicing-Bureau-Good-Housekeeping-Billing-me-for-magazine-I-never-o-602500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hearst Corporation - Invoicing Bureau