Complaint Review: Hearst Corporation. Town & Country

• Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: nancyfergus — royal oak Michigan
Hearst Corporation. Town & Country
po box 6093, Harlan,IA. 51593 harlan, Iowa United States of America

Hearst Corporation. Town & Country scam, sent invoice for subscription to magazine that i did not authorize harlan, Iowa

I received a notice from the Credit and Collections department of Town and Country magazine. I had previously paid for a 1 year subscription to the magazine, I de cided not to renew the subscription. The notice said "Your delinquent account has been brought to my attention. " this is the first lie. I did not renew my account. Then this really obnoxious paragraph ;
"Subscription Suspended for Non-Payment" that's what our records reflect. When we agreed to bill you later we anticipated payment." This is the second lie. I never resubscribed and never requested to be billed later.
Then there is the bully remark. "Take a moment now to settle your obligation with us." Third lie, i have no obligation to them, i did not request a subscription.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hearst-Corporation-Town-Country/harlan-Iowa-51593/Hearst-Corporation-Town-Country-scam-sent-invoice-for-subscription-to-magazine-that-i-1044468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hearst Corporation. Town & Country