Complaint Review: Hearst Magazines

• Updated: Sun, December 20, 2009

• Reported By: rfb — Rocky Mount Virginia United States of America
Hearst Magazines
P.O. Box 7529 Red Oak, Iowa Internet United States of America

Hearst Magazines Hearst Magazines is sending me invoices for a magazine that i never ordered or received. Also, they are saying my account is "past due" Internet

Hearst Magazines have sent me an invoice for a magazine that which I've never ordered or received. They say I owe them $8.00 and that my account is past due. There is no phone number on the invoice but I found one for this company on the Internet so it's not verified. When I try to contact them at 515-283-2578 I get abruptly disconnected during the recording.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2009 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hearst-Magazines/internet/Hearst-Magazines-Hearst-Magazines-is-sending-me-invoices-for-a-magazine-that-i-never-orde-542690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hearst Magazines