Complaint Review: Hearst

• Updated: Fri, November 04, 2011

• Reported By: kashmir — vancouver Washington USA
Hearst
300 W. 57th St., Fl. 19 (sta 1-1) New York, New York United States of America

Hearst Good Housekeeping, Redbook, etc They've ripped me off with several magazines threating to ruin my credit if I didn't pay. All I did was enter a contest online. Then after contacting the attorney general several times. New York, New York

Hearst Magazine has tricked me into a couple of subscriptions over the last year. All by enter contests online for one thing or another, money or kitchen make-overs. New house. What ever. All of the sudden I am swamped with every magizine they have. They threaten to ruin my credit, when I'm trying to rebuild it. I finally had to get the attorney general involved. One of them it took 4 threats before they'd let go. I still had to pay for two magazines. One was Cozmo, and I never got my money back. The other was good housekeeping. Now they are saying that with Good Housekeeping, I automaticly renewed. I sent them a letter, emailed, went on their sight. They do not car about anyone. I have two son's in war, I have Cancer, and I'm losing my house thanks to the "HAMP" program. So glad that BOA got bailed out just to save themselves. Now I don't have a house to die in, a son to help me, but more stress to kill me faster. Awesome. God bless the vultures of America!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2011 09:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hearst/New-York-New-York-10019-3779/Hearst-Good-Housekeeping-Redbook-etc-Theyve-ripped-me-off-with-several-magazines-threat-795306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hearst