Complaint Review: Heart Wise Foods, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, February 25, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, February 25, 2011

• Reported By: Harvey — Livonia Michigan United States of America
Heart Wise Foods, Inc.
33985 Harper - Store #103 Internet United States of America

Heart Wise Foods, Inc. is a FRAUD Internet

Heart Wise Foods, Inc. is a company that engages in fraudulent business practices and should be avoided as an Internet business!  In November of 2010 I placed a first-time order with them at their website (www.heartwisefoods.com). They immediately charged my credit card but did not ship the items I ordered. In January of 2011 I inquired about the status of my order and received a far-fetched excuse from someone at Heart Wise named, Theresa Roberts. She thanked me for my patience and gave me the option of confirming my order or cancelling.  I responded by saying that I still wanted my order, but the goods were never forthcoming. So, after giving Heart Wise a reasonable period of time to deliver, I decided to cancel the order and requested that my charge card be credited. At this point (three months later), Heart Wise has still not returned my money or shipped my order.  They have also ignored my E-mails since January 14, 2011, and have failed to return my phone calls.

Now that I am convinced that Heart Wise Foods, Inc. is scamming the public, I have already begun taking action against them. First, I contacted the Anti-Fraud Division of my credit card company and filed a complaint against Heart Wise and they are now being investigated. Next, I plan on filing complaints with PayPal (the service used by Heart Wise), the Better Business Bureau, the Federal Consumer Protection Agency, the Michigan Consumer Protection Agency, and the local media. And, if necessary, I will initiate litigation against Heart Wise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2011 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heart-Wise-Foods-Inc/internet/Heart-Wise-Foods-Inc-is-a-FRAUD-Internet-699966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heart Wise Foods, Inc.