Complaint Review: Heart Wise Foods

• Updated: Tue, March 15, 2011

• Reported By: Wanda — McPherson Kansas USA
Heart Wise Foods
Clinton Township, Michigan Internet United States of America

Heart Wise Foods Accepted my Pay Pal payment for an order and did not ship items. Did not return emails or phone calls or refund money. Internet

I ordered $43.38 worth of low sodium foods from Heart Wise Foods and paid for my purchase with Pay Pal on 1/04/11. My order was never shipped.  The money was taken from my bank account and was received by this business.  I phoned them and they never answered so I left messages.

I emailed them and they did not reply.  I filed a grievance with Pay Pal, but had waited over 45 days which was too late. I no longer needed the items and had asked for a refund but never received one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2011 08:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heart-Wise-Foods/internet/Heart-Wise-Foods-Accepted-my-Pay-Pal-payment-for-an-order-and-did-not-ship-items-Did-not-706527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heart Wise Foods