Complaint Review: Heart of Dixie Poodles

• Reported By: Tina — Georgia
Heart of Dixie Poodles
146 E. Memorial Drive Dallas, Georgia USA

Heart of Dixie Poodles Sells SICK dogs that DIE after sale!!! Dallas Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Will you share more details?

I purchased a puppy from Jennifer Stencil in March 2014.  My children and I were excited to welcome this pet into our family.  She provided us directions to 146 E Memorial drive.  When we pulled up to this foul smelling, dirty, red building, she immediatly appologized for it's condition.  She said that it was under renovation and the renovations should be finished in a couple of weeks.

I chose a puppy that I thought would be a good fit for our family.  We brought the puppy home and immediately noticed some problems.  First, the puppy was pooping in his kennel excessively.  Second, the puppy had a runny nose.  Third, the puppy was coughing/hacking.

We took the dog to the veterinarian within 48 hours of purchase (per her contract) and the dog was diagnosised with a cough/cold and possible kennel cough.  The veterinarian was also concerned with his excessive pooping and him laying in his fecial matter.  I called Jennifer  while at the vet to tell her that the dog was sick.  The vet informed me that the dog had been sick for a while.  Jennifer became argumentative with me and later called back to the clinic and argued with the vet about her findings.

The dog was sick for several days, when he died 9 days after purchase.  I contacted Jennifer to inform her of his death.  She would not return my money, nor offer me another dog (per her contract) or appologize for our loss.  She was very rude and insulted me and the veterinarian.   She did not honor her contract nor did she provide us another healthy puppy.

Jennifer's behavior was awful and rude!  She sold us a sick dog!  She should be stopped and closed down immediately for the health of the puppies and the community.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2014 06:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heart-of-Dixie-Poodles/Dallas-Georgia/Heart-of-Dixie-Poodles-Sells-SICK-dogs-that-DIE-after-sale-Dallas-Georgia-1169471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heart of Dixie Poodles

Will you share more details?

AUTHOR: Concerned - ()

Tina,

So sorry about your experience. Would you be willing to call me to talk about your experience compared to my similar experience? The information may be used for a good cause. I’m not sure if I can post my phone number, but will try if you are willing to give me a call.

Thank you!