Complaint Review: Heart to Heart adoption agency

• Updated: Sun, January 22, 2012

• Reported By: Concerned Father — Booneville Arkansas United States of America
Heart to Heart adoption agency
9669 S. 700 st. Sandy, Arizona United States of America

Heart to Heart adoption agency Elected goverment officials fighting to take children from their biological fathers Sandy, Arizona

Greg Hawkins Utah's State Auditor is also the attorney for Heart to Heart Adoption Agency that I have to fight to gain custody of my newborn daughter before she is adopted out. Donna Poe is the Administrator for Heart to Heart sits on the committee that makes the adoptions laws for the state of Utah.

My ex decided that she would rather have the monitary compensation that this organization provided her, rather than to be a mother. I do not understand why, we were happily anticipating the birth of our daughter. Our daughter was to be named after both her mother and I. One day I come home from work and the ex is gone, no reason, nothing. I found out that she had left and went to Utah to sell our baby for 10  thousand dollars.

I was and still am shocked. I snooped and researched and worked in everyway I could to find out where she had taken our child. I found out that she was involved with this adoption agency. I contacted Heart to heart to inform them that she was carrying my child and that I did not want my child to be placed into adoption, but rather that i want my child with me and the rest of her family. I am a loving and very involved father of three other children from a previous marriage.

My other children are tramatized they worry about their baby sister, While the people at Heart to Heart fight me to keep my daughter away from her bioligical family. I have hired an attorney and have paid for DNA tests that concluded that I am in fact this baby's father. However, Greg Hawkins does not think this is enough for me to have my daughter. I do not understand his view.

My best guess is that his organization Heart to Heart has incured exspenses associated with my daughter, her mothers stay (food, housing, etc.) the birth of my daughter (which I have exsplained that if my daughter is returned to me I will pay this exspense), and the monies they paid the ex for our daughter. (10,0000). This is not fair to me, my daughter or her siblings. In my research and with the help of my attorney i have found out that unmarried fathers whose mother's of their children put their child up for adoption do not under any circumstances gain custody of the children they father. Somthing must be done to stop this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2012 08:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heart-to-Heart-adoption-agency/Sandy-Arizona-/Heart-to-Heart-adoption-agency-Elected-goverment-officials-fighting-to-take-children-from-826887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heart to Heart adoption agency