• Report: #204214

• Submitted: Wed, August 02, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, August 02, 2006

• Reported By:oakland California
Hearthware Home Products
880 Lakeside Dr. Gurnee, Illinois U.S.A.

Hearthware Home Products ripoff Gurnee Illinois

ordered the Nu Wave oven in June 2006, I did not get it until days shy of being one month. I was suppose to have gotten free with the oven was the torpedo multi purpose blender,diet recipe book, cook book,dome holder,cooking guide, I got the books only.

I also ordered the extender which came with the free 5 piece stainless steel knife set with block that I didn't get.

call customer service and informed the of this issue and I was told that everything was on back order, they didn't know when the orders would be in and whenever they came in they would be shipped to me.

It is now August 2nd 2006 and I have not heard a word from you people nor have I gotten my items that I'm paying for.

As of today you are not answering the phones 15min I waited on hold and no one answered.

Mary
Oakland, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2006 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hearthware-Home-Products/Gurnee-Illinois-60031/Hearthware-Home-Products-ripoff-Gurnee-Illinois-204214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hearthware Home Products