Complaint Review: Hearthware Home Products

• Updated: Mon, September 10, 2012

• Reported By: kat — Indianapolis Indiana United States of America
Hearthware Home Products
1755 Butterfield Rd Libertyville, Illinois United States of America

Hearthware Home Products I BOUGHT A NuWave infared oven in june 2012 now the control head is not working I've left emails and calls to this day no one will return calls or emails I love it when it works ,I Feel RIPOFF! IT's a Libertyvilles Illinois

• I bought a NuWave infrared oven at the end of June 2012 now the control head keeps jumping back to 0,I paid 187.00 I've called I've emailed and I get no return calls or emails. I love the oven I just want it to work . I feel like I have been ripoff and I needs answers !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hearthware-Home-Products/Libertyville-Illinois-60048/Hearthware-Home-Products-I-BOUGHT-A-NuWave-infared-oven-in-june-2012-now-the-control-head-938958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hearthware Home Products