Complaint Review: Hearthware Inc

Hearthware Inc
1795 Butterfield Rd Suite A Libertyville, Illinois United States of America

Hearthware Inc MARKETING SCAM-DELIVERY ISSUES Libertyville, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Cookware Help

I ordered the Nuwave Oven and PIC product. I thought the shipping and handling costs were exorbitant.

I did receive all the "extra's: that I ordered with the Nuwave Oven with the exception of the CD and cookbook. I still want these since I paid alot of money for the products.

I also ordered the PIC with buy one get one free and did not receive all items promised. I did not receive 2 sizes of Perfect Green skillets, stainless steel pot with lid, fondue set, CD or cookbook.

The company should delivery these products as promised.

I call the customer service phone number and either somone hangs up or doesn't answer,

I'm surprised they are still in business!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hearthware-Inc/Libertyville-Illinois-60048/Hearthware-Inc-MARKETING-SCAM-DELIVERY-ISSUES-Libertyville-Illinois-970347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hearthware Inc

Cookware Help

AUTHOR: Hearthware Jeremy - (United States of America)

Hello, my name is Jeremy. I am the Social Coordinator for Hearthware, the makers of the NuWave Oven and NuWave PIC. Im sorry to hear about your missing items. In many cases, confusion about the cookware stems from a simple misunderstanding about having accepted the additional S&P charges in order to obtain the free gift. If you feel that you are still missing items from your order, send us an email with your complete order information to facebook@hearthware.com. I will have our customer service managers compare your records with our own. Once I receive an update from them, I will pass along any relevant information to you.