Museum

Complaint Review: Hearthware Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, November 26, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: VEG — Graysville Alabama United States of America
Hearthware Inc.
1755 N. Butterfield Road Libertyville IL 60048 Libertyville, Illinois United States of America

Hearthware Inc. Nu-wave Products Company not sending all of product you pay for Libertyville , Illinois

*Author of original report: No recent response form Heathware

*Author of original report: nuwave cook top order

*UPDATE Employee: Cookware Help

I ordered on 8/8/2012 a nu-wave  precision induction cook top and cookware from their TV advertisement.  Buy one get one free, this included a set of cookware and fondue kit, CD and cookbook.  I paid the additional shipping for the second set of cookware.  I received the both cook tops, but have not received both sets of cookware, CD or cookbook.   I've alled the phone number on the invoice, but never spoken to anyone.  Was instructed to leave my name and info. which I did.  I have called 5 times, with the same results.  I've sent two emails with no response until about 6 weeks ago.  There email advised they were filling the orders as quickly as possible.  But as of 11/26/2012, still no cookware.   I went on a website this date as it advised that all back orders had been filled, well HELLO, not mine.   This company is a rip off.  I doubt I will ever get what I paid for and to beat all you can sent it back within 90 days, but you have to pay the shipping.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hearthware-Inc/Libertyville-Illinois-60048/Hearthware-Inc-Nu-wave-Products-Company-not-sending-all-of-product-you-pay-for-Libertyvil-973955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hearthware Inc.

No recent response form Heathware

AUTHOR: VEG - (United States of America)

Well, Jeremy, I sent the information you requested and you have not responded with any decision or solution.   I guess I'm not getting any of my cookware at all.  It's a shame your company is still advertising this product and still ripping people off.  And I sent all my info to the BBB and they aren't responding either, they assumed it had been resolved.  I learned my lesson.

nuwave cook top order

AUTHOR: VEG - (United States of America)

Jeremy,

I have sent the information you requested. Your representative ask me if I wanted to pay add'l shipping for the 2nd cookware order and I agreed to it and assumed the $69.90 on my order was for that purpose.  Your companies promo stated that shipping was free for the first cook top and first set of cookware and shipping for the 2nd set.

Sincerely,
Vicki Gregory
lighthouse50@hotmail.com

Cookware Help

AUTHOR: Hearthware Jeremy - (United States of America)

Hello, my name is Jeremy. I am the Social Coordinator for Hearthware, the makers of the NuWave PIC. In many cases, confusion about the cookware stems from a simple misunderstanding about having accepted the additional S&P charges in order to obtain the free gift. If you feel that you are still missing items from your order, send us an email with your complete order information to facebook@hearthware.com. I will have our customer service managers compare your records with our own. Once I receive an update from them, I will pass along any relevant information to you.