Complaint Review: Hearthware, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, August 14, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 16, 2012

• Reported By: HATESNUWAVEPIC — antioch California United States of America
Hearthware, Inc.
1755 N. Butterfield Rd. Internet United States of America

Hearthware, Inc. NUWAVEPIC.com NO CUSTOMER SERVICE... CANNOT CANCEL ORDER... NO EMAIL REPLY... OVERCHARGED SHIPPING FEES , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Cancellation Help

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE TO TAKE YOUR CALL TO CANCEL ORDER

Saw advertisement on TV.  Looks like a great product and a great deal..... NNOOOTTTT!!!!!!

I ordered the product using their online service.  It will prompt you if you want to add more products and just pay for the shipping handling fee.  I was shocked when I saw the shipping charge which is more than the actual cost of the items ordered.

I called customer service right away to cancel the order.  I was transferred to the cancellation dept. but I get a busy signal if not, I was on hold for more than 30 minutes.

Someone will be available to take your order over the phone BUT... no one is available if you will cancel order.  WHAT A SCAM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hearthware-Inc/internet/Hearthware-Inc-NUWAVEPICcom-NO-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-CANNOT-CANCEL-ORDER-NO-EMAIL-REPL-927248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hearthware, Inc.

Cancellation Help

AUTHOR: Hearthware Jeremy - (United States of America)

Hello, my name is Jeremy. I am the Social Media Coordinator for Hearthware, the makers of the NuWave PIC. I apologize for the difficulty you encountered while trying to contact our customer service department. If you send an email with your order information to facebook@hearthware.com, we will forward your information along to our customer service managers and pass along any relevant information we receive.