Complaint Review: Hearthware

• Reported By: Jo — Albuquerque New Mexico United States of America
Hearthware
1755 N Butterfield Road Libertyville, Illinois United States of America

Hearthware Cooktops sent bonus cookware not received Libertyville, Illinois

I ordered the NuWavePIC over the internet sight that was advertised on television.  Went through and filled out all info.  Decided to order the buy one get one which also included bonus cookware package for both.  They accepted my order even though I did not press the accept button.  I received the package on August 24th.  I only received the 2 cook tops.  There was nothing on the invoice about another package on the way.  I persistently called the phone number provided.  No matter what number I pressed I got a recording about circuits being busy and to leave a message.  I have left 3 messages in 2 and a half weeks.  No one has responded.  I even checked out different sights with different phone numbers and always got the same message about circuits being busy.  I called the number from the television infomercial and was told they couldn't help me at that number.  They would not even listen to me.  They hung up on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2012 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hearthware/Libertyville-Illinois-60048/Hearthware-Cooktops-sent-bonus-cookware-not-received-Libertyville-Illinois-939988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hearthware