Complaint Review: Heartland America

• Reported By: peter x — richmond Virginia
Heartland America
8085 Century Blvd Chaska, Minnesota United States of America

Heartland America YOU pay for defective product Chaska, Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: Been there!

This Company specializes in misrepresentation and bad service.  They advertise "free shipping" but charge an "Order Processing" fee.   I ordered what turned out to be a defective product, sent it back at a cost to me of almost $14, and they refused to refund their "Order Processing" fee.  Another product had to be returned because of wrong size and instead of replacing it with the correct size, as requested by me on their own form, they issued a refund without notifying me.  To top it off, supervisor Lily 141 insisted on talking over me, was argumentative and hung up on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heartland-America/Chaska-Minnesota-55318-3056/Heartland-America-YOU-pay-for-defective-product-Chaska-Minnesota-1045470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heartland America

Been there!

AUTHOR: Xandros - ()

Been There! Heartland America is bad. I had ordered some shoes from them. When they arrived I tried them on, and they were extremely tight/small. I checked and they had sent me the wrong size from what I had ordered. I contacted them. They said return them to **** address. I did, and after some time they finally got back to me and informed me that they didn't have the size I ordered and would not get them. So they eventually refunded my money.

However they only refunded to product price. They also got me on the "procesing charge". They advertise free shipping but charge a "processing charge" which is just a shipping charge called another name. So I was still charged that, and also had to pay out of my own pocket to return the small shoes. All together it cost me almost $20 to get nothing. Absolutely nothing from them, and it still cost me money??? Most companies will give me nothing for free.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC