Complaint Review: Heartland America

• Reported By: 5710 montfort lane — 40014 Kentucky
Heartland America
8157 century blvd chaska, Minnesota USA

Heartland America Rip Off chaska Minnesota

I have ordered a product for Fathers Day on the 29th of April 2013. It arrived and was the wrong product I spoke with the return center and followed all directions given. The new correct product was supposidly shipped on the 13th of May. I have called the company several times throught the week of the 20th to the 30th trying to locate the package. The supervisor (Amanda) stated she would place a trace on the package. Needless to say I was disgruntal.  I called FED EX in Jeffersonville In. & within 2minutes I was told that the truck came in, was unloaded but my package never made it to the delivery truck. It is lost or stolen. I was advised to contact heartland again and repeat this information to them. The FED EX supervisor stated Heartland was notified on the 13th. (it is now the 30th of May)Also while speaking with FED EX (Melissa) no trace was placed on the package. (they can see and view the time placed). Now jumping ahead to the call to Heartland I got the same customer service rep. (Daniel) I was told that I can not have a refund. The trace is in place. It takes 8 days to investigate and another 3 to 5 to refund. I WANT MY MONEY BACK $42.98, I shouldn't have to wait a total of 23 or 25 days for a product I have not recieved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heartland-America/chaska-Minnesota-55318-3057/Heartland-America-Rip-Off-chaska-Minnesota-1054968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heartland America