Complaint Review: Heartland Home Finance

• Submitted: Thu, August 09, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 09, 2007

• Reported By:INDIANAPOLIS Indiana
Heartland Home Finance
6435 Castleway W Dr.Bldg 21 Ste.205 Indianapolis, Indiana U.S.A.

Heartland Home Finance Ruined The American Dream Indianapolis Indiana

Boy did I get fooled! I worked with this company and got BURNED!My loan officer was as smooth as silk.Being a single woman and trusting that this person was going to help me,sure was misleading.

My loan officer made this transition seem like it was going to be a good deal,until he yanked me around for over 2 months and got me behind on house payment and truck payment because we were gonna close real soon is all I heard for 9 weeks.I was led to believe I was going to close with a fixed rate and found out the night of closing this wasn't true.

Upon arriving and finding this out I was devestated because this was misleading and I needed the money to catch up what I had gotten behind on ,because of being told not to make payments.

Once we started the process my loan officer didn't even stay for the closing.He left me with another employee who was going over paper work and showed me a paper that was in reference to the interest rate and I refused to sign it.She then call the owner and the loan officer and let them know.They told her to inform me it was a typo and that they would fix it and send to me to be signed.I NEVER RECIEVED IT.

Now I'm going to lose the American Dream do to this Company.

Can't take no more
INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2007 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heartland-Home-Finance/Indianapolis-Indiana-46250/Heartland-Home-Finance-Ruined-The-American-Dream-Indianapolis-Indiana-266390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heartland Home Finance