Complaint Review: Heartland payment systems

• Updated: Thu, August 29, 2013

• Reported By: al m — sherborn Massachusetts
Heartland payment systems
walnut creek, California USA

Heartland payment systems do not use this compaany walnut creek California

I will not go back to Heartland as a credit card processor. I was with them for 5+ years and when our family farm left for another credit card processor Heartland charge us $295 for early termination?? 5 + years? I was told this was because a year and a half ago that they gave me updated rates and I signed a new contract...that is bullcrap as I did not request new rates or even complained about my old rates. When I called and ask them to reconsider taking my $295...I got nowhere. I could maybe understand if we had left after only a few months, but we were customers for 5+ years....$295 is a lot of money . Thanks for nothing Heartland !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heartland-payment-systems/walnut-creek-California/Heartland-payment-systems-do-not-use-this-compaany-walnut-creek-California-1080187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heartland payment systems