Complaint Review: Heath Wealth And Happiness, Bethea Jenner

• Submitted: Thu, July 09, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 02, 2010

• Reported By:hurst Texas
Heath Wealth And Happiness, Bethea Jenner
167 Cherry Street,pmb 292 Milford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Health Wealth And Happiness BEWARE of jewelery from Bethea Jenner Milford Connecticut

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response to complaint

BEWARE!!!! of any jewelery you get from Bethea Jenner. My wife ordered the steerling silver bracelet from Bethea ( the conartist) Jenner. It was the one with the oriental symbols (bracelet of power). This was suppose to be .925 silver at least that what Bethea claimed and the booklet she sent with it said,but out of curiosity I took the bracelet to a jeweler to get it appraised. to my surprise the jeweler told me that the bracelet wasn't any kind of silver but in fact was stainless steel. This conartist tried to sell my wife stainless stell bracelet for 5 payments of 29.95 USD.

A total of 124.75. can you believe this. What an Idiot she is . Doesn't this conartist know that this is considered by the law as consumer fraud. What an IDIOT!!! I filed a complaint not only with the BBB but also with the FBI consumer fraud department. NOT only did I keep the bracelet for evidence I also kept all the emails she sent. I would like to file a Class Action Law Suite against her and her associate. These type of people have no business dealing with the public and this needs to be stop.

Totallyrippedoff
hurst, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2009 03:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heath-Wealth-And-Happiness-Bethea-Jenner/Milford-Connecticut-06460/Health-Wealth-And-Happiness-BEWARE-of-jewelery-from-Bethea-Jenner-Milford-Connecticut-467722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heath Wealth And Happiness, Bethea Jenner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response to complaint

AUTHOR: Bethea jenner - (U.S.A.)

To the customer in Hurst Texas,

The Bracelet of Power is NOT made of stainless steel. All jewelry that is labeled .925 Sterling Silver by our manufacturer is indeed .925 sterling silver. The company that makes our jewelry strictly adheres to the guidelines of .925 sterling silver jewelry. All of our items are of the highest quality.

Your jeweler made a mistake- all of our jewelry that is labeled sterling silver is exactly that.

I ask that if you have a customer service issue, you contact my customer service department directly- rather than making a complaint online without ever speaking to our company directly. I work diligently to make sure that every single customer service issue is resolved and that all of my customers are happy and satisfied.

The Bracelet of Power is one of our most popular and praised items. Below are just a few of the endless testimonials from happy customers:

"I find the Bracelet of Power very enchanting and beautifully made. It seems impossible that it costs under $100 along with the tear drop that is just magnificent. It is very stunning to look at. I have this bracelet beside my pillow ever night. I have been given encouragement and faith and I feel positive about my future. Thank you again." ~ Grace

"I just have to tell you that whenever I wear the Bracelet of Power...I get such positive vibrations and reactions from people that I come in contact with." ~Lisa

The people that wrote these testimonials were so pleased with the jewelry that they were inspired to write in and tell me. But the man that made this complaint, along with other that have made complaints on this site, has never contacted my customer service to give me an oportunity to resolve their issue.

Please, contact me if there is ever an issue.

Bethea Jenner