Complaint Review: Heather A. Campos

• Reported By: Mad and Upset — Houston Texas United States of America
Heather A. Campos
14107 Smith Road Humble, Texas United States of America

Heather A. Campos Heather Campos Creidt and Loan Scammer Humble, Texas

Heather Campos scammed my wife and I out of $300.00 to help increase our credit and help us obtain a home loan. We started this process in late February 2012 and as of today the services she promised us has not been rendered. We also lost $5000.00 because of Heather deceitful lies.

Heather promised my wife and I homeownership if we used her services through Houston Home Loan inc. Heather also, lied on several documents including USDA and FHA forms. She provided my wife and I two GFE (Good Faith Documents) that was falsified and once we contacted the lenders they had no clue of our loan.

Please be careful dealing with her. I would hate to see others take a loss.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2012 06:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heather-A-Campos/Humble-Texas-77369/Heather-A-Campos-Heather-Campos-Creidt-and-Loan-Scammer-Humble-Texas-874637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heather A. Campos