Complaint Review: Heather Fairchild

• Updated: Mon, February 06, 2012

• Reported By: SAM — TUCSON Arizona United States of America
Heather Fairchild
3550 W Goshen Drive Tucson, Arizona United States of America

Heather Fairchild Teacup Pups LLC sold me a sick puppy too, stay away from this broker for I know she gets her puppies from puppy mills!!!! Tucson, Arizona

I also purchased a puppy from Heather Fairchild and it was sick. I did take my puppy to the vet within the warranty time per her contract. My vet told me that my puppy also had a really bad case of kennel cough, (AKA- Upper respiratory infection), and he stated that the pup was very sick.  As he continued to check the puppy he asked me where I purchased the puppy, I told him from a broker named Heather. My vet told me that he has seen several puppies purchased from her and that it would be in my best interest to return the puppy if possible.  He stated that he didn't know what else would be wrong with the puppy, including congenital problems unless he performed several tests that would be very expensive. So I called Heather and spoke to her and let her know that the puppy was sick and that I wanted to return it. She asked me for a vet statement and I told her that I had one. Heather then told me that she would not take the puppy back until the next day.  I wanted to return it as soon as possible. So I went the next day and returned the puppy. I did return all the paperwork to her for the puppy. I did look up some information on the breeder that she gets her puppies from and there was a lot of negative reports on the breeder including that their a puppy mill.  All I have to say is that I am glad that I followed my contract and returned that puppy. I hope that people read this and learn from my experience.  Make sure that you take your puppy to the vet to be checked otherwise you may end up with a very sick puppy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2012 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heather-Fairchild/Tucson-Arizona-85741/Heather-Fairchild-Teacup-Pups-LLC-sold-me-a-sick-puppy-too-stay-away-from-this-broker-for-834744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heather Fairchild