Complaint Review: Heather and Richard Leiva

• Reported By: kvking08 — Jacksonville Florida
Heather and Richard Leiva
1299A Bay Hill Blvd Jacksonville, Florida USA

Heather and Richard Leiva DO NOT RENT IT IS A SCAM Jacksonville Florida

I responded to an ad on Craigslist about a studio like room at 1299A Bay Hill Blvd Orange Park, Fl 32065. Lease was given for deposit and first months rent. Come time to move in someone else was in the room and money was not given back, I was told that Heather's manager named George (turned out to be a false name) would issue my money back but that she could not give me my money back because he was going to mail it back.

Money never came and report with police is filed. Now I have to take her to court and spend all this money to retrieve my money back. Officer told me it was a blessing because of previous reports from this address (nonrelated to this issue). I arrived before the officer and spoke with who I found out to be Robert Leiva who did this same scam back in 2009 to someone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heather-and-Richard-Leiva/Jacksonville-Florida-32065/Heather-and-Richard-Leiva-DO-NOT-RENT-IT-IS-A-SCAM-Jacksonville-Florida-1066024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heather and Richard Leiva