Complaint Review: Heaven SEO

• Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: ScamBusterSingapore — Singapore Other
Heaven SEO
302 Orchard Road #07-03 Tong Building Internet Singapore

Heaven SEO heavenseo.com.sg Heaven SEO Review = SCAM, SCAM, SAM! Singapore, Internet

Buyers beware of Heaven SEO, they are best scammers in Singapore! Heavenseo.com.sg or heaven-seo.com.sg ripped me off a great deal of money and wasted 6 months of my time. I signed up to one of their seo packages and what a mistake that was! I had to pay their fees for no results, or they produced was excuses. If I was to review Heaven SEO, I would give them a negative 100. Poor performance, poor management, an overall disgrace.

They should be a shamed of what theyre doing. They built dodgy links to my website, which resulted in my website getting penalized and banned by Google. As a result, my revenue has dropped substantially and now I have to start all over again. If youre looking for a company to handle your online marketing, avoid Heaven SEO like the plague! Thats Heaven SEO reviewed in a nutshell, hope it helps you make the right decision!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 02:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heaven-SEO/internet/Heaven-SEO-heavenseocomsg-Heaven-SEO-Review-SCAM-SCAM-SAM-Singapore-Internet-1035956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heaven SEO