Complaint Review: Heaven Scent Bakery

• Submitted: Mon, September 28, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, October 02, 2009

• Reported By: Neil — Saint Charles Missouri U.S.A.
Heaven Scent Bakery
1133 Bryan Rd O'fallon, Missouri United States of America

Heaven Scent Bakery Poopy Cake Stump. Poor quality wedding cakes O'fallon, Missouri

*Consumer Comment: But what do I know?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Tree stump cake rebuttal

To begin with if we could give negative stars Heaven Scent Bakery would be negative 1000. Nothing was right about our wedding cake. Not qualified to do wedding cakes. No customer service or willingness to fix their mistakes and make it right by the customer.It was supposed to look like a tree stump but looked like a pile of poop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2009 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heaven-Scent-Bakery/Ofallon-Missouri-63366/Heaven-Scent-Bakery-Poopy-Cake-Stump-Poor-quality-wedding-cakes-Ofallon-Missouri-501390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heaven Scent Bakery

But what do I know?

AUTHOR: Belong2K - (USA)

I dont think I would a bucket ovewr my wedding cake.  I hope the bucket was clean.  But then, I dont think I would want a wedding cake that looked like a tree stump either.

But what do I know?

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Tree stump cake rebuttal

AUTHOR: Heaven Scent Bakery - (USA)

The tree stump cake was adorable. It was an outdoor event on a rainy, windy day so when we set the cake up, we placed the silk fall leaves all around the cake. The wind kept blowing them away so we placed a large bucket over the cake to keep everything in place. The bride called to complain that there were no leaves nor was there a bucket over the cake to keep it safe. When we left, it was completely covered and I can't be responsible for what happened after I left. I took photos of the cake since there was nobody there. The girl that was there setting up the tables is the person who gave us the bucket to protect the cake but then she left to go do something else. There was no mistakes for us to fix, the cake was clearly what the bride ordered. I cannot help the fact that someone took the bucket off and the leaves blew away. I told the bride I was sorry she felt that way but, we were VERY happy with the way it turned out.