• Report: #194164

• Submitted: Wed, May 31, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, May 31, 2006

• Reported By:Falls Church Virginia
Hechts
Tysons Corner, Virginia U.S.A.

Hechts - Macys Ripoff Short Changing Customers Clerk in Origins cosmetics shortchanged me and refused to recount her money Tysons Corner Virginia

I was in Hechts the other day and I bought a product in Origins and the clerk whom said she was a manager only gave me change for $30 when I gave her $40. I asked to talk to her boss and she told me she was the manager. I am also contacting the dept of consumer affairs and BBB over this. I paid cash so I know I am out but I want everyone to know that you should not trust the Asian cashier in Origins.

Emily
Falls Church, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2006 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hechts/Tysons-Corner-Virginia/Hechts-Macys-Ripoff-Short-Changing-Customers-Clerk-in-Origins-cosmetics-shortchanged-me-194164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hechts