Complaint Review: Heidi Schutlz -Palm Beach Tan Corona, Ca.

• Submitted: Mon, August 06, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 06, 2012

• Reported By: Palm Beach Tan, Corona, Ca. Heidi S — CORONA California United States of America
Heidi Schutlz -Palm Beach Tan Corona, Ca.
12672 Limonite. 3-C Corona, California United States of America

Heidi Schutlz -Palm Beach Tan Corona, Ca. Heidi Schultz FRAUD, CREDIT CARD FRAUD, HEIDI SCHULTZ WARNING, WARNING, Corona, California

HEIDI SCHULTZ COMMITS FRAUD!!  Heidi Schultz Commits CREDIT CARD FRAUD

CUSTOMERS CREDIT CARDS BILLED WITHOUT PROPER AUTHROIZATION

Heidi Schultz- Palm Beach Tan , Corona. CA. on limonite Suite 3-c

D O   NOT   SIGN   THE  CREDIT   CARD AUTHROIZATION!!!   YOU WILL BE UN-KNOWNINGLY BE SIGNING A CONTRACT!!! THEY FORGET TO TELL YOU THAT!

I went into the Palm Beach Tan in Corona California. On Limonite

I went in with a friend. I was asking the girl that worked there if she thought a spray tan could change the tone on my skin color. I am naturally dark, and did not NEED a tan, however, I wanted to see if the Spray tan would change the tone of my skin from a reddish brown to a golden brown, she said.

Well, you can try it once, and if you like it you can get a membership I responded. That I did not wish to have a membership, however would love to try

it, so she said it would be $35.00.

I gave her my credit card, she swiped it and asked me to sign the authorization plate, I did, then she said, oh, can you sign again, it did not go through,  so I did.

I was given a receipt for the $35.00 and that was all.

AT NO TIME WAS ANY RECEIPT GIVEN THAT WAS A CONTRACT , OR DID ANYONE STATE TO ME THAT IN ORDER TO GET A ONE TIME SPRAY I WOULD HAVE TO BE A MEMBER.

HEIDI SCHUTZ, owner of the salon was contacted and was going to hold me to the error of her staff. Then offers me additional services, and supplies I DONT NEED NOR WANT. How about returning the monies you debited to my account and do some proper  customer service?

Heidi Schultz is a fraud!

Take a look at ALL THE SIMILAR COMPLAINTS ABOUT PALM BEACH TAN!

THIS IS THEIR METHOD OF OPERATION.!!!  HEY, MS HEIDE SCHULTZ, JUST REFUND MY MONEY, I DONT WANT YOUR SERVICES NOR DO I WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU.

Heidi Schultz, you were not present at my transaction, and I have a witness, who clearly heard me state, I DO NOT WANT A MEMBERSHIP, I JUST WANT TO TRY IT, SEE IF I LIKE IT!  You keep my money, but my blogs and post will cost you more in the long run , then it would have just to refund me my money!!!   HAVE A GREAT DAY ;  PALM BEACH TAN CORONA, CALIFORNIA , LIMONITE HEIDI SCHULTZ- ACCUSED OF  -UN-AUTHORIZED DEBT TO CUSTOMERS CREDIT CARDS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2012 09:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heidi-Schutlz-Palm-Beach-Tan-Corona-Ca/Corona-California-92882/Heidi-Schutlz-Palm-Beach-Tan-Corona-Ca-Heidi-Schultz-FRAUD-CREDIT-CARD-FRAUD-HEIDI-S-923464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heidi Schutlz -Palm Beach Tan Corona, Ca.