Complaint Review: Heinz toyota

• Reported By: McGruff — Waterville Minnesota
Heinz toyota
1234 raintree road Mankato, Minnesota USA

Heinz toyota Bait and switch Mankato Minnesota

My brother is looking to buy a car. Unfortunately his price range is only around 2500 bucks. I told him to check the toyota dealerships for  trade in vehicles because a toyota dealership is dependable and will check a vehicle for safety and dependability before selling it. We found one online at Heinz toyota in Mankato. We called to make sure the car was still there in the morning but when we got there it had supposedly just been sold.we asked the salesmanship , mark , if we could see the sales slip. He became nervous and said that we'd be put on a hot list for the next one in that price range but in the meantime he a dodge caravan for sale. Bait and switch is where a car dealer uses a low priced car that would be an actual great deal to get the buyer there so that they can then try and sell you something that's not a good deal. I own a 2009 tacoma which I bought brand new. When it gets up there in miles I will buy another new one. But it will not be from Heinz toyota. If anyone doubts me feel free to check their used , low price online inventory. Then find the low priced great deal and see if it's actually there when you get there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2014 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heinz-toyota/Mankato-Minnesota-56001/Heinz-toyota-Bait-and-switch-Mankato-Minnesota-1124017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heinz toyota