Susan

• Submitted: Sat, August 25, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, August 25, 2012

• Reported By: Ann Marie — Burlington Massachusetts United States of America
HelenRidgely-Michael Kors Outlet

HelenRidgely-Michael Kors Outlet Online Outlet for Michael Kors Handbags, Internet

I went on www.michaelkors-outlineonline.com and purchased a purse for $88.00.  The website bills itself as authentic and does not indicate anywhere that it is from Taiwan.  When I received the purse, I could tell immediately that it was a fake.  I own enough pieces to know the difference.  The purse is plastic through & through.  I immediately notified the owner-Helenridgely@hotmail.com.  She refused to give me the return address.  All the information on the package was in Chinese.

She said several things to me about overhead problems, backcharges she would have to charge totaling $65.00, but still never gave a return address.  I filed a complaint w/paypal.  Now Paypal is telling me I have to destroy the purse because it is against the law to return this item to this company.  Now, I am being harrassed by this websites customer service on a daily basis begging me to drop my complaints and if I do they will give me a small reimbursement after I drop the complaints.  On Paypal, there is no address information on the payment verification.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2012 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HelenRidgely-Michael-Kors-Outlet/internet/HelenRidgely-Michael-Kors-Outlet-Online-Outlet-for-Michael-Kors-Handbags-Internet-932431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HelenRidgely-Michael Kors Outlet