Complaint Review: Helena Psychic Visions Linda Baker Nick Marks

• Submitted: Wed, November 12, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 22, 2010

• Reported By:Memphis Tennessee
Helena Psychic Visions Linda Baker Nick Marks
1150 Hwy. 49 Helena, Arkansas U.S.A.

Helena Psychic Visions Linda Baker Nick Marks. Riped Me Off ! Scamed Me I want Her And her Husband to go To Prison !! West Helena Arkansas

*Consumer Comment: i know how you can find her

*General Comment: They are pure scammers

*Consumer Comment: STOP and think!

*Consumer Comment: NO its true

*Consumer Comment: Still scammers, liars, & thieves

*Consumer Suggestion: This is a bunch of crazzynice ! I know these story's are not true !

*Consumer Comment: THERE IS A CLAN OF THEM, FRANK MARKS - BONNIE ADAMS- NICK MARKS-LINDA BAKER- ARE ALL ONE FAMILY

I was going through a tough time. aboth 3 years ago For some reason I still don't understand why I Made A appt, But I Did Big Misstake! first The Trap $50.00 for a Tarot card Reading, ok no big deal then the scam started Mrs Linda told me I need Help with My Husband He's going to become very Sick !! She told Me someone Put A Cusre On him While We when on vacation in New York.

in 1999 She told me I need to Take all My savings Out of My bank acct : Put it in a shoe Box with His Pic :And sleep over all of it overnight . So i Did . and call Her the first thing in the Morring. So of corse I did what she told me. Ya I know It soundS crazzy But She said My Husband was going to die withen 2 months if I din't do what She said!!

Long story short I called her and ask now What to do with the cash over $200.000 dollars in cash! She said bring the box to her at 5pm, the place was was very quite when I got there You Could have herd a pin drop!!!! She tells me to open the box so SHE can PRAY ON IT ! I DID. now the scam starts! you have to give this money up! to remove the bad luck AND THE CUSRE ! I told her we worked for this money all our lifes SHE SAID DON'T Worry YOU Will make 2 TIMES THE MONEY within one YEAR! YOU have TO DO THIS!! OR PAY WHATS GOING TO HAPPIN TO YOU FAMILY!!!!

since I done this the place is no longer there the phone are all off! now I GOT A PRIVITE INVESTERGAER ON HER AND HER HUSBAND ! I WILL FIND THEM AND WHEN I DO THERE GOIN TO JAIL FOR A LONG TIME! Me and My Husband is goin to the state att.: next week to see what he can do For Me .

I want them in jail !
Memphis, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2008 12:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Helena-Psychic-Visions-Linda-Baker-Nick-Marks/Helena-Arkansas/Helena-Psychic-Visions-Linda-Baker-Nick-Marks-Riped-Me-Off-Scamed-Me-I-want-Her-And-her-390365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Helena Psychic Visions Linda Baker Nick Marks

i know how you can find her

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

i founder her craigslist add and her website here are the links

Psychic & Spiritual Counseling

- www.psychicandspiritualconnections.com
707 South Public Road, Lafayette - (303) 329-7900

this is the same woman from

Helena Psychic Visions Linda Baker Nick Marks

1150 Hwy. 49
Helena Arkansas
Phone:  870-338-1000
Web Address:

#2 General Comment

They are pure scammers

AUTHOR: Stop Scams - (USA)

I agree with everyone here. These people lie, and steal your hard earned money by giving you false hope. This Bonnie Adams aka Bonnie Marks and her husband Frank Marks are in a business to con people out of all there money. I do a little P.I. work on cases like this. The Marks family shows off what they have on youtube. You can see for your-self how they flash there stolen money. Go to MrMarksstyle on youtube and see for your self. They are only a small part of this mega crime family. They are all one big crime family.

Frank Marks, & Bonnie adams, aka Bonnie Marks control Clarksville Tenn. In past years it was controlled by Father of Frank Marks, which was Nick Marks aka Skip Marks. Frank Marks has made many comments on how he has power at the local Police Department in Clarksville, TNN. ( I don't think he does ). I did come to find out that the Marks family are a group of American Gypsies aka (ROMA) aka (ROM). This family does the old Palm Reading, & Psychic Reading, along with selling cars, trucks, just about any auto they can turn a buck on.

They never pay Tax on there income! the business is done in cash only! or at times I have been told the Reader will ask for clothes, cars, jewlery, house hold items, and store gift cards. If you are or have be taken by the Marks family, contact the local police. If you don't you are as guilty as they are. Most people who have been scamed are embarssed to go to the Police, if you do not report it, you may never see your money again.

We all need to help each other in this type of scam, someones Grandparent can be hurt bad as in there life savings! Make the move and let the Police do there job to help get your money back!!

STOP and think!

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

There is no such thing as "psychics" period
Stop throwing your money in a bottomless pit!

NO its true

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

I have seen documentaries on this exact stuff. Believe it or not there is people out here doing these scams, and even more unbelievable there is people who get sucked into it. God bless the victims. Please never trust like that again!

AUTHOR: Tom - (U.S.A.)

I issued apologies in the past because I was blackmailed by Mrs. Baker. But, after the apologies, I never did get any money back. I even offered to just give me half of my money back. I hope one day they end up in jail or a slow painful death. DO NOT ever deal with these people.

#8 Consumer Suggestion

This is a bunch of crazzynice ! I know these story's are not true !

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

Please don't Beleave these postings There both full of s**t ! someone is just trying to make touble for these People ! there not scamers ! in any way, God Bless ...P.S Remember God Is First.....!

AUTHOR: Anonynous - (U.S.A.)

I Have Done Some Research On These Psychics To Findout They Are All One Family. The Psychic In Clarksville Tenn. Known As Mrs. Christine At 210 providence Blvd. Is Bonnie Adams, Husband Frank Marks , I Went To Clarksvill Tenn.

At Mrs Christnie To Get A Reading She Said I Had Health Problems, She Ask Me About My Bank Accounts And Savings, I Told Here A Close Family Member Past On That Had Left Me A Great Deal Of Money.

She Then went On To Saying The Same Thing Over And Over That I Was Going To Die With Cancer. I Payed Her $1500. I Then Talket To Her several Times By Phone. By This Time She Had Me Tell Her The Amounts In My Accounts.

Mrs. Christine Had Me Withdraw $125.000 Within 3 Weeks Time.... I Then Went Back To See Her And She Told Me The Money Was Evil And I Would Die Of cancer, That The Money Would Suffer In My Place. I Then Gave Mrs. Christine The Money. And As you Said Then The Scam Started!!!!!!

Two Weeks Went By, I Went Back To See Here, We Were Talking When Her Dog Came In The Room She Then Called Out To Someone To Come To Get The Dog, I Was Shockt To See The Young Lady That Came Into The room. (Hence The Scam)

It Was The Same Young Lady That Gave Me A Reading At The Baker Psychic Place When I Went Out Of Town To West Helena Casino. I Then Done Some Research to Findout That Mrs.Christine Had More Than One Complants Of Scaming With The local Police In Clarksville Tenn. Clarksville,Tenn. And Helena Psychic's Are All One Family!!!!

CHRISTINE PSYCHIC 210 PROVINDCE BLVD. CLARKSVILLE TENN.. TEL# 931-552-9507 BEWARE OF THIS SCAM ARTIST.. I WANT TO SEE FRANK MARKS BONNIE ADAMS. IN JAIL AS YOU DO... GOOD LUCK TO THE BOTH OF US!!!!!