Complaint Review: Hello Relaxation

• Updated: Thu, August 29, 2013

• Reported By: sdb — seattle Washington United States of America
Hello Relaxation
8737 Gregory Way D Internet United States of America

Hello Relaxation Shaked Vacation Home LLC Did not honor a signed contract and deposit for a vacation rental Internet

I have been in email communication with Hello Relaxation and Shaken Vacation Homes LLC for at least 3 weeks about renting in San Diego July 14 to July 22. I had even signed a contract and sent a deposit in the last two weeks. I received an email today stating that the property manager has stated that the property is no longer available for those dates. I am confused as to how the dates are now not available despite my contract and my deposit. Luckily I sent a check and was able to cancel it. I believe that the property manager and this listing agent realized that this was San Diego Comic Con week and wanted to raise the price of the rental. I am very upset and I feel that this rental property and company, Hello Relaxation are frauds and cheaters.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hello-Relaxation/internet/Hello-Relaxation-Shaked-Vacation-Home-LLC-Did-not-honor-a-signed-contract-and-deposit-for-978291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hello Relaxation