Complaint Review: Hello Totem - Cellular Distribution Strategies

• Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: Gary Pratt — Pensacola Florida
Hello Totem - Cellular Distribution Strategies
6370 Lusk Blvd STE F102 San Diego, Select State/Province USA

Hello Totem - Cellular Distribution Strategies Ripped me and my wife off San Diego California

Hello Totem aka Nicholas Fiorentino ripped me and my wife off $320 for two iPhone 4S phones.  We were qouted $160 for each phone and that was back in April.  I threatened them with a letter from the State Attorney's Office in Florida.  And I contacted the San Diego Police Dept. and they are  investigating this company and was given a case number.  It's only a matter of time before this company gets shut down by the Feds.  I hope I get my money back before then.  Please contact the San Diego Police Department at (858) 484-3154 and file a police report against these guys.  That's the only way to get your money back at this point.  Don't be afraid.  They will assist all of us getting our money or our phones back.  This guy is delusional at this point of the game.  He brags how much money he has.  All stolen from trusting customers!  As of today they have 400 BBB complaints.

San Diego Police Department at (858) 484-3154

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2013 11:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hello-Totem-Cellular-Distribution-Strategies/San-Diego-Select-StateProvince-92121/Hello-Totem-Cellular-Distribution-Strategies-Ripped-me-and-my-wife-off-San-Diego-Califo-1062441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hello Totem - Cellular Distribution Strategies