Complaint Review: Hello Totem

• Updated: Tue, December 04, 2012

• Reported By: willie — venice Florida United States of America
Hello Totem
6370 Lusk Blvd STE F102 InternetSan Diego, California United States of America

Hello Totem thet offered me $53.00 for my htc incredable, they sent me a box to mail them my phone which I did upon receiving my phone they contacted me and said that the phone was broken and would only give me $ InternetSan Diego, California

Hello Totem offered me $53.00 for my HTC Incredable they mailed me a box to send them the phone which I did. When they received it they contacted me telling me that the phone was broken (which it was not) and offered me $47.50. They claim they sent me a check on October 31st. It is now December 4 and still no check. I tried several times to call them via their 888-247-7231 number that is on their tracking receipt. I got a recording stating that the number is no longer in service. I went to their web site and tried the "get help now" button which was supposed to take me to a live chat but all I got was several messages stating that all representatives were currently busy. I am not the only one that this has happened to. They have done the same thing to my Daughter with her Droid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hello-Totem/InternetSan-Diego-California-92121/Hello-Totem-thet-offered-me-5300-for-my-htc-incredable-they-sent-me-a-box-to-mail-them-977987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hello Totem