Complaint Review: Hello Totem

• Updated: Thu, September 06, 2012

• Reported By: Joe — schaumburg Illinois United States of America
Hello Totem
6370 lusk blvd. San Diego, California United States of America

Hello Totem I sent my my old cell phone to them like they advertise for them to purchase and I have not heard from them in a month. San Diego, California

I saw hello totem commercial that they purchase old cell phones. I went on line and got in contact with them and they sent me the packaging for my device and I put it in the mail. 3wks later I heard nothing from them and I am un able to speak to any one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2012 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hello-Totem/San-Diego-California-92121/Hello-Totem-I-sent-my-my-old-cell-phone-to-them-like-they-advertise-for-them-to-purchase-937527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hello Totem