Complaint Review: Hello Totem

• Updated: Fri, August 30, 2013

• Reported By: burns_la — Medford Oregon
Hello Totem
Internet USA

Hello Totem Cellular Distribution Strategies online purchaser of cell phones Internet

I started this process in September of 2012 when I was offered $135 for my Apple iPhone 3G 8GB.

I sent my phone in and was then advised the offer was changed to $35.90 due to poor condition of my phone, which was totally inaccurate as my phone was always covered and was in excellent condition. The email said if I didn't accept the offer my phone would be returned free of charge. I asked for my phone back and was then advised there would be a $28 shipping and handling fee. A subsequent email on 3/15/13 told me to "break out the bubbly" since my check for $35.90 was in the mail. Throughout my dealings with this company, my ticket/request # was either 5320, 7402 or 7403. I don't know why you changed it.
I have already contacted the BBB and will now post to facebook and tell all my friends by phone and email to never deal with them as their reputation is not at all what was advertised.

I now see through several webpages that others are having horrible results with them as well, and I am going to post on all those websites to let them know my experience.
I want a check for $135 as was initially promised as I kept up my side of the bargain and want nothing less from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2013 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hello-Totem/internet/Hello-Totem-Cellular-Distribution-Strategies-online-purchaser-of-cell-phones-Internet-1080514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hello Totem