sell

• Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: Krista — North Carolina
Hello Totem

Hello Totem DO NOT USE HELLO TOTEM!!! Internet

Please do not use this company. I received a quote via internet, as you would with any buy back company on the web. I sent in my phone (perfect condition - less than 2 weeks used and 5 weeks old). They received the phone. They did not send my check. I opened three separate tickets. All it kept saying was waiting to be assigned to a support agent. Sent an email to the CEO - still no response.

This company is a total ripoff. I've contacted the consumer protection agency along with several other federal agencies to try and get this situation remedied. Don't hesitate to contact me if you've had a similar situation, I will be filing a suit. I urge you - Do not use this company!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hello-Totem/internet/Hello-Totem-DO-NOT-USE-HELLO-TOTEM-Internet-1045979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hello Totem