Complaint Review: Hello Totem

• Submitted: Tue, February 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: Charlie — Brooklyn New York United States of America
Hello Totem

Hello Totem HelloTotem.com Did not pay as promised. Sold personal information. Internet

They quoted me a figure for an old phone I had, about $100.  They sent me a box, I popped the phone in and sent it to them.  They never confirmed they received it and never sent me any money.

In addition they sold the email address I gave to them.  I am absolutely sure that they were the ones who leaked it, as I use a custom throwaway email for every company I do business with, and the spam is being sent to their custom address.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hello-Totem/internet/Hello-Totem-HelloTotemcom-Did-not-pay-as-promised-Sold-personal-information-Internet-1016872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hello Totem