visual

• Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Art Schhertzer — Silver Spring Maryland United States of America
Hello Totem
6370 Lusk Blvd STE F102 San Diego, CA 92121 Internet United States of America

Hello Totem Totem Total ripoff! Company sent me a quote for my phone and never sent the money. They said that the price that the phone was not in good enough shape to pay me the original fee, then when I told them to s , Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: scam totem

Hello Totem is a ripoff!  They sent me a quote to buy my phone but when they received it they said it was not worth the price of the quote. I told them to send it back to me but they never did. No money and no phone. I contacted them via chat (don't bother calling them on the phone, they have a phony 800 number setup that never answers) and they said that someone would call me back - again, never happened. Do not use this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2012 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hello-Totem/internet/Hello-Totem-Totem-Total-ripoff-Company-sent-me-a-quote-for-my-phone-and-never-sent-the-mo-911124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hello Totem

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

scam totem

AUTHOR: tan - (United States of America)

Just all full that you all would give me a quote. With no money or my phones. " I want my money now "