Complaint Review: Hello Totem

• Submitted: Wed, September 19, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: andrewmj — ames Iowa United States of America
Hello Totem

Hello Totem recieved my phone and promised to compensate me for it, i never recieved anything for my device, Internet

I heard about HelloTotem on television and decided to send my broken cell phone into them. HelloTotem promised to send me 48 dollars for my broken phone and when i sent it to them they never contacted me again, they paid for me to send it to them but after that they just disappeared. It has been extremely difficult or i should say impossible to get a hold of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hello-Totem/internet/Hello-Totem-recieved-my-phone-and-promised-to-compensate-me-for-it-i-never-recieved-anyt-943516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hello Totem