Complaint Review: Hello totem

• Submitted: Mon, November 19, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: js****1 — stockton California United States of America
Hello totem

Hello totem llc distributions It should be called "say goodbye to your phones for ever"I sent 2 Blackberrys 2 months ago & I'm still waiting for those damn 3 days to get paid.I have recieved nada. Internet

Approx. 2 months ago I came across Totem.com claiming to buy your old cell phones for cash & promising to send a check or dep. into your paypal acc. within 3 days of recieving you devices, well folks its been 65 days & no ck. They never seem to have an avail customer serv. rep when I call, & when trying to access online they claim no recent transactions. I tracked my phones & they recieved them 3 days after I mailed them. I have made several attems to contact them, left countless messages, no response. I was really relying on that money, times are tough, thats dirty...Dont send your devices to Totem Total Ripoffs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 12:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hello-totem/internet/Hello-totem-llc-distributions-It-should-be-called-say-goodbye-to-your-phones-for-everI-s-971178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hello totem