Complaint Review: HelloLife

• Reported By: RMC459 — Arlington Texas
HelloLife
Internet USA

HelloLife Poor return policy Grand Rapids MI

First, after using the product for 2 and a half weeks, it was unfortunate for me that the product wasn't working. I called to get a RMA as your site stated, I was told that I could not get the RMA# because it has been 30 days. I was told that the RMA# is computer generated and is only issued after 30 days. I guess this is done so that the funds held as long as possible to collect interest (not just mine, but all the customers that purchase your products and want to return them).

On the 30th day I called and was provided the RMA# and was told that I would only receive a 80% refund because your company charges a 20% return fee!!!  Why does your site and printed materials state that you offer a 80% satisfaction guarantee!!!

All other online companies that I have used over the past 20 years have always stood behind their product with a 100% money back guarantee(less shipping). In all my years of making online purchases and purchases for local businesses, I have never had such a terrible experience with a company!

I will not even consider your products in the future and I will NOT recommend your company to anyone! I will post about my experience with your company anywhere I can!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HelloLife/internet/HelloLife-Poor-return-policy-Grand-Rapids-MI-1139685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HelloLife