Complaint Review: HelloTotem.com

• Updated: Fri, September 14, 2012

• Reported By: ChilliDog9 — OKC Oklahoma United States of America
HelloTotem.com

HelloTotem.com HelloTotem.com is a scam and a ripoff Internet

This site advertises that it pays top dollar for used iPhones.

I put my info in for a quote at the site. It asked for an email address, and I entered a unique address for that site (ex: totem@mydomain.com). Within 12 hours I started receiving SPAM sent to that exact email address.

I don't care if they actually buy phones or not. Any site that sells my info to spammers within hours of receiving it is NOT a site I would ever recommend or do business with.

I've since read other online complaints made by people who actually used this company. They sent in their iPhones and were ripped off. I would recommend avoiding this outfit all together.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2012 08:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HelloTotemcom/internet/HelloTotemcom-HelloTotemcom-is-a-scam-and-a-ripoff-Internet-941469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HelloTotem.com