Complaint Review: Hellototem

• Reported By: Shansen — Salt lake city Utah United States of America
Hellototem

Hellototem Totem Fraud, theft, stolen phone, no payment, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Check they finally check me had no funds

Do not use this company. I sent a phone into them appx 2 months ago. Everything went smooth until I was supposed to receive my payment. I have emailed them at least a dozen times, their voicemail is full on the phone number. I have chatted 3 times online with them, and they said the same thing every time.

"your case has been forwarded to the in charge department and they will email you as soon as your new payment is processed. Thats a bunch of crap, I have also read that when they actually do send you a check, it bounces for insufficient funds.

I have all the proof from the chats as well as the fedex tracking that says it delivered. I also have the email that they sent saying my check was issued. That was 1.5 months ago. I hope that there is a class action soon, so that myself and all of the other innocent people that these ceooks took advantage of, can get our money back.

Again DO NOT usw this company, they are scam artists and thieves. You have been warned, so send your $400 and higher cell phones at your own risk. You will not see a dime after u drop it in that mailbox. I strongly hope there are attorneys that eat companies like this alive. Please contact me if you are an attorney representing a class action. If my check ever does come, it would still not be worth all the grief I went through. When I was told.7 days is all it takes to get your payment. Yeah what a crock of crap.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2012 07:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hellototem/internet/Hellototem-Totem-Fraud-theft-stolen-phone-no-payment-Internet-935087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hellototem

Check they finally check me had no funds

AUTHOR: dmallgyrl - (United States of America)

Same situation, except that after emails and complaints were unreturned, I spoke to someone via their live chat.  I received a check within days.  I thought the issue was finally resolved.  Several days later, my bank debited me the amount and charged me an extra $12 because the check had no funds.  So if they ever do send you a check, be very wary about depositing it.